A Little Naughty

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Yesterday

Many weekends Master or I have individual child responsibilities. This long holiday weekend has been case and point...until tomorrow (YEAH!!!!)...anyways...

Even though I could not see him yesterday...it was a VERY Master-centric day.

While at the gym in the morning, I was on the elliptical when HE began texting me a very naughty story about me, three guys and an "extra" girl....a video camera and lots of naughtiness. After working out I had permission to go into one of the shower cubicles in the locker room and masturbate and take a couple "before" and "after" pics to send to him.

Then, I got back to my place and was headed for coffee and a shower when HE suggested I masturbate again, with my Lelo Siri. Hello! Never turn down permission to masturbate is my motto.

At some point later in the day, I was IM'ing with our current unicorn nurse who comes over occasionally to play with us together. I asked her if she would come over and fuck Master when I'm NOT there; she said the idea is "interesting"...hmmm...guess we'll discuss further. At the same time I was texting with a possible new unicorn female; she started out contacting me for some girl/girl but I told her I wasn't playing solo without permission and she immediately said she'd be open to some form of FMF with me and Master. I'm having lunch with her this week to see what I think. Its easier when we find girls like the nurse....who don't want any preliminary chatter - they just want to come over and play! Well, we'll see.

In the evening, while I was hanging out with my brother, who didn't want to do much other than drink beer and watch football, I was contacted by, OR I contacted some interesting/hot couples, a few of whom may want to meet this week. hmmmm

Then, after His child was asleep, Master and I skyped - - I told him a naughty story while he watched the video of us with Costa Rica girl, and jacked off. It was super hot - - and only made my wait for tomorrow worse!

So...for a day without him, it was a very Master-centric day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Pet, great blogs. Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.....just had 2 powerful orgasms masturbating to your antics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen - what an awesome comment; thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gwen,
    looking for a new Master?
    hehe
    Pet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pet, if you and master ever need another male for your adventures, I would love to chat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jay, that's very generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im sure there are a million guys who asked you already so figured I would throw my hat in the ring.

    ReplyDelete