A Little Naughty

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

this wasn't supposed to happen

we are both dogs. we love the hunt.
neither of us intended this be anything more than fwb...and we were having a particularly good time being rather naughty with and around one another...he'd invite me over to surprise another member of his harem; I'd keep him apprised as I worked my way through a one-nightish-stand; we'd divulge the fun little facts of an interesting session with someone else; I watched a skype live session of him dom'ing and then fucking another chick, at his request.
He became Master...and I became Pet...
We started hanging out together beyond the bedroom and dom sessions; I started sleeping over...more; we traveled together; the incessant cuddling - the very same cuddling all night I initially found insane - became something I missed when sleeping by myself; something I couldn't wait for...and we became friends; hanging out at a bar, talking for hours - telling each other the little secrets, the concerns, the triumphs and dreams.
and then I just fell for him.
complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment