A Little Naughty

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our trip to Tampa

Back in September, Master had a business trip to Tampa and we decided to make a weekend of it. We went over for his event; and once that was over...the fun and games began.

I had been messing around on Craig's list and had hooked a few couples...we "interviewed" the first one in our hotel bar and found them nice, but not sexually interesting. They left and about 45 minutes later, the next one arrived at the bar. (Yeah, I stacked them...I'm naughty, you know this, right?) The next couple was a little...odd, a little different, a little grungy in a Nirvana/Seattle kind of way. I kinda liked them. Well, I kinda liked her. We hung out and made witty sarcastic remarks with one another and then decided to head to our hotel room.

The guys immediately started turning the sofa bed into a bed; which was never used. lol. The chick took her clothes off and immediately looked a lot better (god, could I help this girl out with a shopping trip!); so I joined her "in the buff".

Master is not shy so he started shedding his clothes as well. The other guy was a little more reticent. As we were laying in the bed together she made a couple comments sort of asking if I liked girls...um, totally! I showed her my willingness by kissing her and in about 30 seconds we were making out. Master took this as an invitation to lay down next to her and stick his fingers in her (apparently, I found out later) very wet pussy. After a while her hand went behind her and I assumed (correctly) that she was stroking him as well.

Eventually her man pulled me a little down towards the edge of the bed and went down on me. He was very diligent, and I would say he had decent oral skills. Decent as in, if I concentrated hard enough, and thought enough dirty thoughts, and watched Master and grungy girl a little, I'd be able to cum a little. By this time, Master was going down on grungy girl and she pulled him completely on top of her for 69. Uh...jealous? a little yes. She did make some very cool sounds when she orgasmed, and Master and I held hands.

Eventually, I did cum and then mr. grungy came and stood by the edge of the bed and I gave him a blow job while I sort of watched what was going on beside me. At some point Master put a condom on and started fucking grungy girl - both of them laying on their sides.

At some point, it became apparent that mr. grungy was going to cum so I pointed his dick towards somewhere other than me and watched. Then I rolled over and watched the action: Master fucking grungy girl. I decided to look closer at his cock going in her and then licked her a little which was cool. I tried to get her to move her ass a little more cause I know he likes that but it didn't really work. Eventually, he came and then got up and went to the bathroom.

Master came back and started playing with me and the girl but then mr. grungy got up and started getting dressed. Grungy girl followed suit. Master pretty much ignored them, chatted a little and then let them leave without comment so I didn't say much. After they left he told me he had "faked it" cause she was such a...hmmm, how to put this?...inactive lay. While I was pretty surprised because I'd never heard of a guy doing that before, I can't say I was that surprised because she was just...NOT moving her ass at all. Weird. Sex is an active pursuit!

We ended up fooling around for a while and making sure that we were both satisfied...and then we headed to a couple of strip bars - including Mons Venus - I like the place a lot but He doesn't care for it...and then we headed back to our hotel room to sleep.

So concluded day 1...the next two days were a LOT more fun!

To be continued....

Lessons learned...well, this one is still being learned! I'm new to the whole swinging thing...but I'm also VERY into girls...and I need to remember to pay more attention to the "male half" of the couples we pursue. duh.
This was the first time I was picking up couples - I did a terrible job and have a lot to learn.

1 comment:

  1. dont worry just by him getting to lick your pussy was a lucky guy. you have a amazing body if you ever want a pet just let me know.

    ReplyDelete