A Little Naughty

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fool me once...

So, I've been sick - I've had strep throat, which seriously sucks.

Before being sick I had the opportunity to spend quite a bit of last week with Master. The first part of the week I was traveling for business and he texted me to let me know he had arranged a really "fun" evening for me on Wednesday night. That text made me very nervous because Master has been talking about different gang-bang scenarios.
Then, on Tuesday he told me by text at some point that we were going to head to a particular bar that we visit a lot on Wednesday night; I sort of laughed to myself, and then he texted that his plans had fallen through but that we were going to go to "the bar" and pick up some guy. Well, normally there are no guys I would want to pick up at 'the bar"; and he agreed that if there was no one there "worth it", I wouldn't have to pick them up. I told him I was giggling and that going to "the bar" and perhaps picking up some guy I knew wouldn't be there in the first place was just fine with me.
I got to Master's on Tuesday evening and we had a very nice evening except that we ended up with hangovers and Wednesday morning we had our unicorn-nurse visiting early in the morning. Oh well...it was still fun! She is fun to listen to, and I watched her ride Master which was pretty hot (Master had me ride him first which I loved); she loves my breasts...that's pretty cool. 
Anyways, that evening, as scheduled, we headed to "the bar"...we actually picked up some Italian food to eat at the bar since all they serve is 'bar food'. There were some people there we know a little and our favorite bartender was there - so it was fun. 
At some point Master went to the restroom; while he was gone a guy came down the bar and started to sit around the corner from where we were...but then changed course and came around and sat pretty much right next to me. So, I noticed him because he was nice looking - which sort of made me very nervous. A couple of minutes later Master comes back and proceeds to point out what he thinks is a good looking guy down the bar a bit (whom I'd noticed actually - same thing "oh, god"); and I played along and looked; but mostly tried to keep Master distracted from the guy now behind me (I was standing). 
Of course, this completely did not work. After perhaps...2 minutes...Master notices the guy behind me and began talking to him, asking him if he was a regular (no, in town on business), then how long was he in town (just one night), and where was he staying (in a hotel nearby)  -- the conversation could not have gone ANY WORSE from my view since I knew Master's ultimate plan. 
"The bar" has karaoke, and next to the stage is a box of props - I went over and grabbed a feather boa to play with him; it sort of backfired because he wanted me to go back and bend over again - which I did. 
There was now a group of guys to our other side, they were having a lot of fun watching Master pat my bum under my (short) dress, and raise up my dress some to show off to his new friend, who we now learned was named Steve. 
After a while of playing with me, I said I had to use the restroom. When I came back, he pulled me around so I was right between him and Steve and he said, "So, you want to go fuck Steve". oh.my.god. I looked at Steve and thought perhaps he was shocked and so I asked him "Would YOU be okay with that"...he looked up and said, "let me think about i...yes, yes I'm okay with that." 
Master had that little gleam in his eye that said he was having too much fun. He continued to play with me and ask, or tell me, how we were going to go to Steve's hotel room and I was going to fuck him.  At some point he told me to kiss Steve, and so I did - very quickly. He then asked me to kiss him again and so I did - this time, I was feeling a little belligerent, so I really kissed Steve (he kissed very well.)
The bartenders we know saw a lot of this and I could tell they were like "what in the hell?"...all of which Master also loves.
So, it was decided we would leave. Steve left first and then we headed out. Apparently, Steve had given Master the location of his hotel, but our first attempt took us to the wrong place. This sort of made me giggly and for a couple of seconds, I thought for sure Master was just going to call the whole thing off and go home. Then his phone rang and he answered and I realized...he was TALKING TO STEVE...wtf? Apparently, they  had exchanged phone numbers before we'd left "the bar." 
We finally got to the right hotel. Steve was actually outside waiting for us...we went in through a side door and  took the elevator up to his room. I was still in a little bit of a state of shock. Once we were in his room, I said I had to go to the restroom. Master came in with me. After I peed, I got up and washed my hands and Master said, "Go take your dress off" (oh my)...so I stepped back into the bedroom and took my dress off (which was my only piece of clothing). 
Steve's eyes got wide and he seemed pretty okay with my disrobing; he drew me to the bed and started kissing me, feeling my body and taking his clothes off...maybe not in that order? At some point I finally noticed Master in the room, naked, but not getting involved like I expected. He really just watched while Steve played with me. At some point I think he told Steve to let me ride him; a condom was produced and I climbed on him and did as Master suggested. I came a couple of times. Then Steve got behind me and did me doggie style - I could see Master watching me - I came again...and then so did Steve. 
Steve pulled out and went to clean up in the bathroom and Master came over and laid down next to me and we were talking for a second but I really wanted to get up and GO! (I'm old school - I believe in the walk of shame - and I believe in taking that walk earlier rather than later on any given tryst!). Steve came out, and I thought that would be the moment to start our departure but Master did not move. Instead, laying in this other man's hotel room bed, completely naked, cuddling with his girlfriend with whom this other man had just fucked, he proceeded into normal conversation (stunning)...which led to something like "So Steve, or is it Eric"...'Steve' responded with "oh yeah, it is Eric"...and with that Eric laid down on the other side of me.
At this point I instantly realized that this was Eric, a long time friend or Master's from the lifestyle, who Master had been talking  to about me for a little while. He'd already told me that Eric wanted me but I hadn't taken it very seriously. I died...I covered up my face with my hands - for some reason I was incredibly embarrassed at that point - I don't really know why. They were laughing and having fun with their prank...and eventually I relaxed into it and was talking with them both. Eric is a very nice guy. 
So, there we were, laying in bed naked, me and two guys. Eventually one or both of their hands found their way to my pussy; and at some point their mouths and hands found my nipples...and eventually we had sex again. 
After that, Master and I did get up and go as Eric really did have somewhere to be in the a.m. and had to out of there by 6am. Master shook Eric's hand and I gave him a hug and we left.
On reflection, I think it was a very sweet thing for Master to do. He told me he would be making me pick up a guy at a bar; but in fact he set it up so that it was someone he knows and thinks a lot of. And, in fact, friend or not, I didn't really do much "picking up"...hehe - wonder if he realizes this? 

Final Note: Master did have us go back to "the bar"; where he proceeded to regale the bartender we like so much with a summary of our evening. That was definitely less sweet of him!

5 comments:

  1. man what a lucky guy i need to start going to bars to hope to run into you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, perhaps the key point would be that you were a friend of Master, no? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i should become friends with him get to play with u; ever though of playing the role of a cougar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had sex with younger guys; but no, I've never specifically hunted them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u should be nice to have an older woman take control and dress like a hot milf.

    ReplyDelete