A Little Naughty

Monday, November 28, 2011

Trip to Tampa, Day Two

So, we slept in...and we had breakfast, and both of us caught up on some work during the day.

At some point we had sex and took a nap.

Then we got up and started getting dressed to go to a club - a swingers club - called Eyz Wide Shut.
There was a theme night; it was Naughty Schoolgirl, so...I dressed in the typical outfit - I actually didn't love the outfit and will definitely put together my own at some point, but it was pink so it wasn't horrible.
Master wore the new shirt I had bought him. I like it.



We headed to the club - it was not far from our hotel. We signed up and signed in and received our wrist bands, went into the club and got a drink and walked around checking every thing out. I've noticed that He is just like me in that regard, when confronted with someplace new he likes to check everything out and get his bearings. There was a dance-floor with a pole, lots of seating, a very big bar, a buffet area which also had some games in it. We ended up playing a game and...I sort of kicked Master's ass at it!! ha!

At some point we walked out of the "club" part and went outside and then back inside the other door to the "rooms" side. Apparently, you can actually pay to spend the night there; however it mostly seems like sex rooms to me. There were two "group play" rooms; lots of bed rooms in different themes - some of which required a minimum number of people to play in (wow!); and...a dungeon room.

Of course, Master wanted to go into the dungeon room. oh god. The place was just opening and wasn't that busy but there were people wandering around and checking everything out - like us! Well, in we go...and Master says so nonchalantly, "go ahead and take your clothes off." Seriously? Yes, he is serious. I hesitate for a  minute and get the look; so I take them off and put them gingerly on the bench. He puts me up against one of the apparatuses and starts giving me a spanking - nothing terribly horrible. Then he plays with my body a little - my breasts, my ass...and then he fingers me. THEN some guy standing right at the doorway (apparently, single guys are not allowed in any room without express permission from a participant) asks Master if he can come in. WTF? Master says no. (thank goodness). After a minute or two Master says I can get dressed and I do. We leave, walk around a bit more and then head back over to the club side.

We end up talking to different people, dancing a little (this is odd, normally I love to dance - alot - but I wore heels that look great, but unlike almost all my others, were not comfortable to dance - or even walk in - for any long periods.)...and did lots of people watching. It was fun.

After a couple of hours, He decides we are going to head back over to the "rooms" area. Well, it was a LOT busier at that point...we see people going in and out of rooms. All the rooms have "viewing areas" however, the curtains can be drawn on them; some of the rooms have the viewing area open and many are definitely occupied. He speaks to one of the proctors and they hand him some towels and we go back into the first play room we visited earlier. At that time it was completely empty. Now? It is PACKED...probably 15 - 20 couples in all stages of undress and sexual positions. Really Amazing! We sat down on one of the built in sofas right after the entrance area and checked out all the people...and let our eyes adjust to the dimness. Then He grabbed my hand and suggested we walk further into the room. I was fine with that. I was just taking it all in. It was totally amazing to me. Right as we got to the back of the room, another couple, who was basically just sitting on their towels on one of the two canopy beds at the back of the room, acts as though they are getting up to leave. Master waited at a respectful distance - and then secured our prize!

For a while I was just completely mesmerized by looking at everyone getting down and dirty - but eventually Master got my full attention by making out with me, and undressing me there right by the side of the bed.
Then he put me on my hands and knees, facing me towards the room, and he fucked me doggie style while I watched everyone else; that was awesome! Then he laid down, to have me ride him - again making sure that I was facing towards the room. The whole experience was amazing - I'm super visual - and the view just really did it for me! Eventually he went down on me and made me cum a few times like that as well....finally - at some point, he got a chance to cum. I'm selfish! lol. I do not remember this part, but he said people were talking to him about us as we were having sex - coming up to the bed and making comments - wild. I wish I was aware at that point.

We spent about an hour on that bed, in that room, enjoying one another, but also enjoying the view. At any given moment I could watch a guy going down on a girl, a girl giving a guy a blow-job; and sexual positions of every sort...on the beds, ottomans and built-in sofas along the walls. There were lots of sounds - murmuring, cries of happiness/ecstasy, directives, some giggling...a really nice sound track to go along with my movie. Its an experience I highly recommend. Its having sex "around" other people - watching other people...but in this case, everyone (appeared to be) with their actual partner. Wild. Fun. Amazing.

Eventually, we got dressed, went out and used the facilities...and then headed out to our car and headed towards our hotel.

Great Night!

But wait! There's more - guess where we went the next day? To be continued....

1 comment: