A Little Naughty

Saturday, November 5, 2011

after landing

After meeting, and after our first date, Master and I planned to meet at his place after I landed from a business trip. I had about four hours before I needed to be somewhere.

I parked and went up to his door, knocked. He answered the door. There was red wine glasses already poured, and music playing. He greeted me with a quick "hi" and a long kiss - his tongue exploring my teeth and gums and mouth. I had heels on but still needed to reach up towards his mouth.

His hands slid around my body; and he eventually used one to undo my bra...not long after that he ran one of his hands down and up under my skirt and rubbed his fingers over my panties. Eventually, he slid his fingers under my panties but, rather than continuing to play with my clit; he inserted a finger into me. Ah...first penetration - and I was so ready. But now that his finger was damp, he pulled it out and continued his exploration of my lips and clit...eventually settling on a rhythm that pushed me into an orgasm. He held me up as I came. He smiled - smiling the way he always does when his talent with females is on full display...but I didn't know that at the time. He pulled my clothes off of me, now more down-to-business. Then he retrieved a wine glass for us both and led me into the bedroom.

His bed was draped in dark red and black. Total bachelor-on-the-prowl set up! lol. There were lit candles on the bedside tables and on a multi-candle sconce on the wall...situated next to two very large black framed mirrors hanging on the wall facing the bed. Interesting. Condoms on the bedside table. A glass of iced water on each bedside table. Totally prepared for a sex session! Guess we were going to get thirsty. Hehe.

We both sat our wine glasses down and he pushed me down on the bed and slid in next to me; we kissed and ran our hands over each other's bodies. I grabbed his hard cock and played with it, stroked it. He made little noises.

Then he positioned me so that I was fully on my back and he sat up. He rolled onto his elbows and knees - with his head positioned at my pussy and his knees up by my head...his cock and amazing balls easily within reach. He began exploring my pussy with his tongue and mouth...pushing his hands under my ass and then up around my thighs. I was very wet and very turned on. I had already experienced his oral skills on our first date  (that will wait for another post); so I knew he is amazing. He licked and played with me until settling into a nice little pattern around my clit and eventually - after holding off for a while to make it last - I came nice and hard...and then attempted to buck away from him as is my custom. I was much less successful then with other people...and I was also shocked that he held on to me so tightly - not letting me move away - he merely went back to licking my pussy, shoving his tongue into me. I believe at one point I said no, and really attempted to fight him off...but he is too big; and the position is too over-powering and eventually I gave up and let it happen...and I came again! That was an amazing revelation.

He asked me if I wanted to get on top and I definitely did. Being on top is my favorite position (usually) because I feel as though I have more control over what is going on; and I can cum very easily on top. He rolled over and reached for a condom and I started licking his cock; I looked up and he was looking at me, just holding the condom package. (funny side note: I've never put a condom on a guy!) I started sucking on his cock but quickly became interested in his balls...I'd been touching them while he went down on me and already knew I liked them - so I started licking and sucking on them...and smelling. I'm really into scents - and his whole cock and ball area smelled awesome. So, I spent a couple of minutes getting wrapped up in the feel of his (completely hairless!) balls in my mouth and the smell of him. Then I realized I was basically ignoring "the main event" and grabbed his cock and starting licking it - I smiled at him as if to say "sorry" and he said, "I like that whole exploring thing"...that was cool.

At some point he put the condom on and I straddled him - and it was wonderful. He fits inside me perfectly and I can do whatever I want on top of him. I started riding him, and he starting talking a little; at one point, as I knew I had "caught" the feeling that would lead to orgasm he said "there you go"; that was cool - how did he do that? He was like the sex coach - saying things like "oh yeah" and "uh-huh" as I got more into what I was doing. Eventually I picked up into the pace that I like and  made myself cum; and he said "Oh Yeah!"; I thought that was very cool.

My hands "grab at" something - usually the chest area when I am working up to an orgasm and I may have done that the first time - I don't know. It could have happened. It probably did.

I don't remember, but my guess is that I came again - maybe twice - its just a really great position for me. Usually I just get too tired to cum again and that's when I'm done for a little bit.

I do remember that he eventually pulled me down towards him...he put one arm around me and the other arm moved down so that he was holding my hip...then he began pumping up into me. His breathing changed and his tongue darted up to his upper lips and I realized he was definitely capable and ready to cum in this position. As he was getting closer to cuming he said "oh yeah"...again - this time for himself...a number of times...and then he said "I'm going to cum...oh yeah, I'm going to cum"...and I liked that - the commentary. Its very cool.

I rolled over next to him and we breathed and calmed our heart rates...sweaty next to each other. We drank some water and wine...took a little break and talked.

At some point, he got up to go pee, and I very clearly remember thinking, "this is awesome - I hope he invites me over again."

No comments:

Post a Comment