A Little Naughty

Friday, November 25, 2011

The First Time It Happened Part II

A little backdrop: Master had been "threatening" to have another guy over, surprise me with another guy; kept asking me if I was ready for my first MFM...etc.; but I did not really REALLY think he would do it. I mean I really had NO IDEA it was going to happen. He'd made me drink a good half of a bottle of wine, he's been overly concerned about my appearance that day; he'd appeared to have been on a timetable somewhat; he was texting someone repeatedly (nothing new there); none of this had led me to believe that there was someone coming over. He'd locked the door as he always does after letting me in (obviously, after he had me tied up he unlocked it)...nothing tipped me off...

...and so there I was; blindfolded, on my knees, Master's cock in my mouth; and now my hand on another man's thigh. And it stayed right there. And I continued to give Master a blowjob. For a couple of minutes.

Then, Master moved away, pulling his dick out of my mouth and hand all at once...and someone else stood before me. I could tell by the movement and the loss of the thigh from under my hand. I could sort of tell there was a cock there, ready. I was on my knees, my hands now down to my side. I waited. I think for a minute or so I thought I could get out of it. Then Master's voice said, "You need to start sucking his dick, Pet...let's go." And, so I did. I sucked the person's dick; eventually I brought my hand up and stroked it too. And only then did Master pull my hand back up to his cock and I stroked him while sucking the other guy. And, as I'm sure Master knew would happen...I got pretty wet very quickly. It was kinda hot. WoW.

At some point there was some decision made because the unknown guy moved away and Master told me to get up while at the same time lifting me up and helping me climb onto the bed. He helped me sort of crawl over to the other side of the bed...where I quickly discovered that the unknown guy was laying on his back; his hard-on apparent by a cursory feel of his body...done, because Master told me I was going to ride him.

I'm a wanna-be cowgirl - I climbed on! He was a little bigger than I prefer - but not nearly big enough to hurt me so I merely put my feet on either side of him in flex position; I put my hands on his chest (there was hair); and I proceeded to ride him. Since I was so ready (Master obviously got me very ready on purpose) it didn't take long and I came. Then Master stuck his cock in my mouth and I sucked on him while I rode unknown guy...but eventually I stopped doing that to cum again.

After I came I realized that Master was behind me...and then I realized that he was trying to insert his very hard cock into my ass...while I was still on top of unknown guy. He was trying to DP me! I've never been DP'd or DV'd...and I'm pretty nervous about it. Recently, (this episode happened MONTHS ago) he has been sending me lots of video and pics of it and it looks very cool, and its a big turn on to see OTHER girls getting it; and of course I'd love to see some OTHER girl get it live...He has used a dildo on me while fucking me and that was pretty awesome; and I've gotten very comfortable with him fucking my ass (in fact, I came like that the other night - - which was really very strange; it required my twisting my right nipple, just like I do when I use my Lelo Siri); okay, so anyways....I was seriously NOT ready for DP that day; and discovered that if Master isn't trying that hard (I don't think he was), I can easily evade his attempts. Which I did.

Okay...right about that time, it was like some other unspoken decision was made...Master kind of pulled me off of him and laid me down on my back, on the edge of the bed...he was sort of kneeling by my side, his cock very close to my face. Unknown guy had obviously, gotten up out of the bed and was standing on the edge of the bed between my legs. I knew this because he used one hand to adjust my body while he pushed his cock back into my pussy. My legs were sort of "up" in the air because I was on the edge of the bed...his arms where on either side of my torso, when his hands weren't on my tits, and he began to fuck me. Master put his dick in my mouth. I concentrated on Master's dick, since I knew I wouldn't cum in that position...and plus having unknown guy so close to me...in this "almost missionary position" was disconcerting to me. I think Master said something about how this wasn't a "position for her" and then unknown guy put his fingers on my very attention-starved clit and starting rubbing it. After just a little bit of that...I came! LOL, I'm such a slut.
Then...Master was gone! (Well, actually he was right beside the bed videotaping...but I didn't know that). The unknown guy got serious, got closer to me and really started to work on his own orgasm. I used my PC muscle on him...Master would be so proud!...It made me a little nervous to have this person so close to me, his face by mine (I'm weird sometimes...I mean, hello - he is fucking me but god fucking forbid he kiss me - and boy would that happen later...Halloween 2011)...but eventually I screwed up my courage, and touched his head. A lot of straight, yet short thick hair...distinct... Asian hair. huh.

me & "unknown guy's" arm


Eventually his breathing became patterned, his rhythm increased and he came...he relaxed past his orgasm, still moving inside me - - and then he pulled out and was gone!

I just laid there. A movement next to my head and then Master's mouth on my mouth kissing me, and asking me how I was. I was fine and I said so. I think he got down on his knees because he was hugging on me, kissing on me. Giving me little compliments.  Then a strange voice - an Asian male voice; told Master he needed to run (he had come over as a favor to Master in between appointments - and actually got done and to his last appointment just in time!) to get to an appointment; Master got up, I assume to shake his hand or whatever, and then the unknown Asian head was near mine saying "nice to meet you Pet"...and that was the first time he spoke to me! And then he was gone....

....Master took my blindfolds off...and we cuddled. And then he really fucked me alot!!

And that was how I experienced my first MFM.

No comments:

Post a Comment