A Little Naughty

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sex toy for the afternoon

Last spring...it was a Friday; I was at my office, working.
I'd already had the chance to spend some time during the week with Master and didn't expect to see him again, at least until the following week - or even later than that - I don't think we were actually seeing each other every week at that point...hmmm, well - I'm not sure.

Master texted me and asked me what I had scheduled for the afternoon; and I suppose I answered in a way that suggested potential availability. He asked me if I'd come over and participate in a surprise for another girl he was seeing that day. I said "Yes!".

I showed up at his place at the designated time...and texted him. He told me the door was open, to come in and get undressed. I opened the door very carefully so as to make no noise, and went in. I was starting to get undressed when Master came out of his bedroom. He was naked and semi-hard. He kissed me and gave me a hug. He motioned for me to keep getting undressed but I stopped for a second to peek in to his room.

She was on the bed, naked, tied down with the little "under the bed" ties he used on me the first time I came over. She was blindfolded. She looked adorable.

I finished getting undressed. Master came up with my pink leash and collar and told me to put them on. He took my hand and led me into the bedroom. He placed me at the foot of the bed. Then he went over to the side of the bed and leaned over and kissed the girl, and touched her a little. Then, he pulled the blindfold off of her. As it came off her eyes opened and she looked right at me. She gasped, her eyes got very big. I was just standing there, in my collar, holding my collar. I said "Hi, I'm Pet"...and she said "Hi". It was cute.

I crawled onto the bed...her legs were spread from the ankle ties. She watched every move I made. I kissed her inner thighs...she was completely shaved. I licked her pussy and she made a little gasp. She has a very little pussy - the lips, the whole thing - is small, cute. I continued to go down on her...exploring...figuring her out; Master watched...and took pictures probably...and then started kissing her and stuck his cock in her mouth. I kept going until I made her orgasm, which was nice. She's adorable but likes to curse as she gets ready to cum which was pretty adorable.

After that Master played with both of us...a highlight was him going down on me in his favorite position - on all fours, his knees by your head, his face tucked into your pussy; while she was under him sucking on his cock.

I think after that Master fucked her in the 'the lazy dog' position - while I watched, sucked on her nipples and touched her pussy.

It was time for a break and we all checked our phones...Master thought that was probably enough surprise for her and I agreed...so I got dressed and left.

After a little while, Master called me to check in with me, and let me know that he didn't want me to go and that he hoped the whole experience was okay for me. I needed that - and really appreciated it. It was the first time I felt truly intimate with Master - emotionally intimate - on a phone call, after participating as a sex toy for him and another girl. Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment