A Little Naughty

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

I spent Halloween weekend with Master and we went to a party on Saturday night.
We dressed as pirates - he ordered the costumes online; and I prayed that I would like good in whatever he bought for me...of course, at this point I should know that of COURSE he ordered something very flattering for my body.
...the party was at a hotel; where the group organizing the party "took over" the hotel and the guests of the party were also the only guests at the hotel. We had a reservation.
We arrived at the hotel a little late because we took a really good nap at Masters. When we got to our room we had some drinks and relaxed; then decided it was time to get ready. He got the "clothing" portion of his costume on and then went to hunt down a friend's room to say hi...he left a chair propped up against the door; our room was open to the pool area...so in order to get dressed I had to hide in the restroom.
When Master got back he finished dressing and I put black eyeliner on his eyes...it looked hot. I wore my suede over-the-knee boots with my costume - I loved them / they looked great - but they were killing me by the end of the night.
We went out to the outside area where people were congregating around tables and an area set up with a bed and camera equipment for pictures. (We did not get our pictures taken there - we had one of Master's friends take a picture).
I liked looking at all of the costumes and people...I love people watching - its something we have in common. Eventually we went into the dance area which was essentially the main area of the party - it had a bar and a dance floor and a DJ. Almost immediately we ran into "Mr. Deep Voice"...at first I didn't realize who it was and then all of a sudden I knew exactly who it was...he's the second guy Master "surprised" me with as I was tied up in his bedroom. I surprised even myself by giving him a hug.
I ordered us some drinks while they talked and we had drinks and chatted and then we danced. Eventually I ended up dancing around a Caribbean guy who could dance great and didn't make me feel weird...Master was right behind me. I liked that. There were three girls dancing and playing with each other in a sort of congo line thingy - they got me to join for a little bit but I wasn't that much into it for some reason. I really just wanted some good music that I liked and to dance with Master. His dance style is a combination of relaxed/sexy and silly/goofy on purpose and I like dancing with him a lot.
There was another couple there who are good friends of Master's. The husband is the very first guy Master ever "surprised" me with...and I was blindfolded the whole time so this is the first time I ever saw "Mr. Naughty"'s face. Very strange. Mr. Naughty was completely hammered and very aggressive with me - but in a really...adorable, almost silly kind of way...so it was definitely okay EXCEPT that he kept putting his fingers on or in my pussy (I had a thong on because me dress was so short, but our first time back to the room Master had me take it off)...finally I grabbed his hand very hard and he stopped. Master definitely likes Mr. Naughty's wife and they have all played together with Master's ex-partner; and have a long history together.
There were a few other couples at the party who Master knows - and even I now know through him. One of these couples brought another female, who hung out and was affectionate with the husband while the wife was sort of on her own...I'm guessing that is okay for the both of them...but I would not like it at all. I had suggested to Master that I bring a single girl who is interested in hanging out with us to the party (she couldn't go) and I think that would be fun; but I would not expect or like to be treated like the third wheel.
Anyways, we danced and drank some, and people watched, and flirted and had a great time. We did not however go through the haunted house - which means we never saw the play rooms. We realized this much later at night and both seemed to feel a combination of "oh damn!" and "oh well"...next time we will not miss that!
Much later we ended up at the pool; Master showed my new "bush" (its totally not a bush, but its the best I'm ever going to be able to grow) off to some guy at the bar. Master LOVES doing stuff like that. The fun part for me is often how much he digs it. Eventually we started paying attention to a very quirky couple by the pool. We made a couple of comments to them and they responded - and then we realized we knew them! We kind of ditched them at another party (Another story all-together); so...you could chalk it up to a little guilt, or that quirky-girl let Master take her top off, or that it was late and we were in a mood - but we ended up back in our hotel room with quirky couple. Master and quirky girl in one bed; me and quirky guy in the other [note: sure you have more room in individual beds...but I liked the everybody in the one big king bed a lot better]...quirky girl never took her eyes off of me and her boy...she was so focused on our bed that I don't even think she let herself enjoy Master going down on her (crazy - every female I've seen freaking loves that). Master got frustrated with her (I knew this before he ever told me) and went to put a condom on and she completely freaked out - apparently they are a soft swap couple - but I guess they didn't feel the need to tell us that until...well, until Master had a condom on. They ended up fucking on the other bed while Master went down on me (I win)...and then we basically dismissed them and they left.
Master was pretty irritated and we cuddled up (well, after I made him get in bed with me) and fell asleep.
Really, the whole thing was pretty comical...and a good lesson learned. Master has said its important to discuss expectations. clearly.
We slept in the next morning and had relaxed luxurious hotel sex interspersed with sleep...
All in all - a really fun, interesting and amusing time. I never fail to not learn something with him. I never fail to laugh a lot, smile a lot...be in love with life. That's what he does.

2 comments: