A Little Naughty

Thursday, November 24, 2011

The First Time It Happened

Mid-afternoon...I'd arrived at his house about an hour earlier. He met me at the door and drew me in to his place, into the middle of the living room. He stopped me there and kissed me, his kiss - long, exploratory, lovely. His hands roamed around my body but quickly found my ass and squeezed; then quickly started pulling at my dress up to lift it, and then exploring around the edge of my panties until finding a good entry spot. He continued kissing me; moving me into position; holding me while he began rubbing his fingers down to assess my wetness and back up to play with my clit. At some point he decided he had me "right where he wanted me" and proceeded to go to town on my clit...kissing me and then watching me as he held me upright. I writhed and breathed and let him work me up into a lather until eventually I came. He kissed me, smiled, sure in his power over me. Then he stood me straighter, and told me to take my clothes off. As I was taking them off he held a glass of wine to my mouth and told me to drink, and I did. Eventually, my clothes were off...and he looked at me, brushing my hair, rubbing his hands down the sides of my body. He grabbed the wine glass off the cocktail table and said "drink the rest of this"; "all of it?" (it was very full)..."yes."

I drank the wine glass empty and sat it down. He told me to remove my jewelry and I began to do so - - this is when I saw the blindfolds and realized there would be a session...and apparently a serious one since he was  making sure I had enough wine to relax me. Once my jewelry was off he put the first blindfold on, and then the second...completely blinding me to everything. I had become fairly used to this. Something new - he began playing with my hair, adjusting it, moving it around the blindfolds. Why? Well...probably for the video.

There was movement, and he then took my hand and raised it - secured it around another wine glass and told me to drink. Oh boy.

He led me into the bedroom and immediately proceeded to tie me to the sex swing frame. First my arms - he was nice and used the soft silky scarves in lieu of rope. Then my feet...with rope. yuck. For a second he was gone, and then he I could feel and hear that he was back; I felt a glass pressed to my lips and he advised I drink more wine; which I did.

Then he moved away and I began to do what I always do when blindfolded...I listened as hard as I could in an attempt to figure out what he was going to use on me. It never helps. Eventually he touched my back and butt with his hand...and then he kissed my shoulder; and then he used the flogger on me - on my back and butt; first fairly benignly but eventually a lot harder. At first I was capable of staying pretty quiet...but eventually I cried out at the hard hits and tried to pull away in anticipation of each next one (this never works).

At some point I felt his hard cock on me - him lightly smacking my ass with it - having grown very hard from whipping me. He started in on my inner thighs with the flogger, then my arms...and eventually moved around to my front. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I was very wet; very turned on. He lightly smacked the flogger against my pussy...which I love...but then moved on to really work on my sides; and then, my breasts - which terrifies me.

Unusually, he did not move on to other toys. Instead, at some point he must have knelt down because I felt his tongue on my pussy - which was a very awesome after the abuse, but not a (totally unusual) surprise. He licked and sucked me quite a bit but stopped well ahead of my achieving orgasm. Ugh.

And then, all of a sudden - he let me go...he untied my feet and my hands, he kissed me, he touched me...he told me NOT to touch my blind fold. He gave me a sip of wine and after I had drank, he told me to get on my knees.

Okay...and yum. I dropped down to my knees and immediately felt his hard cock poke my mouth; I opened my mouth to let it slide in and began sucking and kissing it as I moved my right hand up to hold on to it and stroke it; and moved my left hand to his thigh - standard Pet cock-sucking position. He allowed me to suck, and kiss and stroke his cock for a couple of minutes. At some point I stroked his cock while I sucked on his (amazing) balls. But then, he sort of changed position...he moved a little to my right so that I had to turn my head to keep him at my mouth.

Then...very slowly, he took my left hand off his thigh, and moved it through the air, to my left...and placed it on another thigh...someone else's slightly hairy, hard, non-feminine thigh. Oh. My. God.

...to be continued.

5 comments:

  1. what a great story i would had spanked you with a paddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog,will be reading it thru. Nice pet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuz ur a bad girl so i have to spank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you like it and yes, I am...very nice....and sometimes bad, the two are NOT mutually exclusive!

    ReplyDelete