A Little Naughty

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Second Time

As soon as he began tying me up he'd talk about the possibility.
When he is on top of me, inside me, his arm under my neck, he whispers to me the different alternative scenarios. Will there be one other male, or four? Will he let them touch me? Will he ask them to masturbate over me and cum on my body? Will I have to give them blow jobs? Will he have them go down on me? Will I have to masturbate in front of them? Will he let them fuck me?

He'd already "surprised" me with "Mr Naughty"; for my first MFM...but this did not deter him from continuing to advise me of the possibility of a next time.

Occasionally, he'd tie me up, blind fold me, and then I'd hear the front door open and what would sound to me like him talking to someone else....but it was always a ruse. My guard was down. He had me exactly where he wanted me.

Bet you can guess the rest...

I was tied up to the sex swing apparatus; facing the door of the bedroom...I was blindfolded. He had been flogging me, pinching my nipples, kissing me, smacking my ass with his hardening cock; it was heaven. There was music playing and he'd put a glass of wine to my lips and let me drink from it. It was heaven.

Then there was a knock at the door. Master said nothing; he merely left the room - I could tell by the sounds (or lack thereof). I strained to hear over the music; and heard his voice talking to - a definite other voice; a deep voice. And I heard them go past the open door to the bedroom and I heard Master say "there she is" and "Mr Deep Voice" respond with "very nice"...and into the kitchen they went. I heard them talk about drinks; drinks were made, and I heard them talking.

Really?

My heart was pounding. My brain was racing. This wasn't happening. This was happening? Oh My God.

They continued to talk, and drink and laugh - I could hear everything...and it my initial shock and timidity was transforming into a little bit of irritation. "Hello?!? I'm stuck in here - tied up!"

Eventually, of course - they came to me. So. Be careful what you wish for LOL. Almost immediately, Master pulled my blindfold off - soooo, this would not be like last time - where I was blindfolded, cut off visually from  my +1 male. However, before the blindfold came off I felt someone behind me; up against me, wrapping one hand around me and touching my breast, while running his other hand down the other side of my body.

However, by this time, I had an attitude. When the blindfold came off and I could see Master's face, I could see how pleased and amused he was with himself. Sooo, when he asked me a question I believe I smarted off to him...and at some point I may have stuck my tongue out at him. Mr Deep Voice helpfully suggested that this meant I wanted to be thrashed and Master went right to it...while his guest moved around in front of me and played with my nipples and pussy...and talked to me and about me - this was new.

Mr. Deep  Voice , while pretty handsome and nicely bodied, is tattooed and has an evil looking goatee...I've learned he is a really nice guy (this actually came shining through during that first evening) but initially he was a little scary to me. LOL

I was actually tied up for quite a while. This may have something to do with the fact that I kept smarting off to Master. And, quite unfairly (in my opinion), Mr. Deep  Voice  consistently took Master's side...hey! Aren't I the one with the nipples and pussy lips you can't seem to keep your fingers off of? hehe.

Eventually, I was released. Master immediately put me on the bed on my hands and knees, my feet hanging off the side. He got onto the bed and kneeled in front of me; his cock perfectly mouth level...and proceeded to put his cock into my mouth, holding my head by the hair so he could fuck my mouth. All this occurred as he invited Mr. Deep Voice to "take her". I heard a condom package open and then felt Mr. Deep Voice arrange himself between my legs, and then I felt his cock slide into my already completely ready pussy.

He was an excellent size for me - I already figured this because I'd been able to look at his hard cock while they were tormenting me. But its always nice confirmation when it fits so nicely inside of me! He fucked me doggie-style (which I LOVE) and he used a lot of variety which I like...but eventually he let me have it. Yum.

It didn't take long before I orgasmed for the first time. At some point Master got up off the bed, (so as to better video tape I later learned) while Mr. Deep Voice continued to fuck me from behind. Eventually I came again and then so did Mr. Deep Voice.

But fear not...because the evening wasn't even half over!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment