A Little Naughty

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wanton Wednesday - breast attention



so...I was at Master's on Monday...I was not feeling all that great (cold) and he was very busy working with clients and dealing with a troublesome laptop...therefore no sex was on the schedule.

I laid down in His bed with my thong and a little tank on, to take a nap; and at some point he joined me, to relax and watch TV as a little break from his hectic day...or so he said.

And he began giving me a wonderful awesome massage - my back, my butt, my legs...and then my breasts. Needless to say this all led to him removing my panties and giving me a wonderful fucking.

...But that's not all! After we both came, he almost immediately went back to massaging my breasts...playing with my nipples - doing all sorts of wonderful things to them. My favorite part was his using the fingers on both his hands to sort of massage/cup my areolar/nipple - like a massage "up" my breast. Really fantastic. He ended up fucking me again WHILE he was doing this and it was insane - I had the best orgasm.

So...the subject of all this attention:

The s

3 comments:

  1. Now that is the way to spend a Monday

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a fine subject they are ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why he spent the time and attention :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete