A Little Naughty

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Second Time Continued

...as Mr. Deep Voice excused himself to the bathroom, Dominus* leaned over and gave me a kiss. He asked if I'd now like a glass of wine and when I said I thought I might, we went out to the  dining room to retrieve a glass.

Mr. Deep Voice came out and had a drink and then sat down on the sofa in the living room. There was a little chatting and drinking and then Dominus told me to go over and get on my knees in front of his guest. I did as requested. Mr. Deep Voice was already sporting an "almost" hard on again and Dominus told me to suck him...so I did. I gave him a fairly decent blow job (I still felt shy) and he played with my hair some; he and Dominus commented on me, the blow job and gave me directions. At some point, Dominus set up the camera he had been holding so as to capture the scene, and then got down behind me, between my knees and starting rubbing his cock against my pussy...that was nice...between his cock rubbing on me and giving Mr. Deep Voice a blow job I was getting very wet. Dominus stuck his cock into my pussy a bit...but then pulled it out and worked it into my ass. 

We had only just recently started with anal and my experience with anal prior to Dominus is limited to begin with....so I was just dying that he was fucking me in the ass in front of Mr. Deep Voice. Of course, as his is way, he then advised Mr. Deep Voice of exactly what he was doing. While I was very shy, it was also very hot. 

At some point Dominus got up and went to the guest bathroom. When he came back into the room he told me to get up and ride Mr. Deep Voice. As I said, Mr. Deep Voice was sitting on the sofa. He reached over to the cocktail table and retrieved a condom and put it on, and then I climbed up and straddled him. I grabbed his cock and guided it into my pussy; he put his hands on my hips; at some point I opened my eyes (yes they had been closed!) and looked at his chest and arms (lots of tattoos) and his lower face (the goatee) and just sort of got into my space and started to ride him. Eventually I got that feeling I love and in a matter of no time I was orgasming. Dominus was behind the sofa, so he videotaped the whole thing facing me. Omg...that video.

I was very comfortable riding Mr. Deep Voice. Yes, part of this was his cock was a good size for me...but part of it was he was very sweet, attentive, playful and nice. He was sensual but not too much was perfect for me at that moment. I think I was very nervous about riding him on the sofa because of how close our faces would be and I was ready to kiss him (yes, I'm weird...I can fuck him but I wasn't ready to kiss him...lol); and he never tried - he let me do whatever I wanted...that was awesome.

We fucked liked that for quite a while and I really enjoyed it. Mr. Deep Voice didn't cum again (at least I don't think so?) At some point Dominus got behind me and there was a little attempt at DP, but I said no, I wasn't ready and he stopped the attempt.

I think at some point I went to the restroom and when I came back, Mr. Deep Voice was starting to dress and the party was over. He shook Dom's hand and gave me a hug and took off.

It was a really good MFM experience for me - especially as a first "real one" in the sense that I could see and I was actually "acting" and not merely being "acted upon"...another huge kudos to Dominus.

We recently saw Mr. Deep Voice at a big party/hotel take-over. He was a third with another couple. At first I felt shy when I realized it was him, but then I reached out and gave him a hug. I like him.

so...here's a little photographic memory of the evening...I believe I may be gagging on our guest's cock...how delicious!




* We are watching Spartacus (I LOVE IT) and I'm consumed by all things gladiator and slave...so I've picked up the language and Mas...er...Dominus agreed I could call him that. I'm very exited about this development. 

1 comment:

  1. what a lucky guy love the pix i really enjoy reading your blogs. i would love to be part of ur adventures sometime.

    ReplyDelete