A Little Naughty

Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry XXXmas

I had a great weekend!!

The highlights included a great dinner out Friday night with three gorgeous men (okay, fine - my son and his two friends!); a great day with Master and his best bud on Saturday...and eventually Saturday evening...

We were invited to a private Christmas party held at a very cool place in our city. Its one of those places I've driven by at least 50 times...always wondering what the place was like and thinking "I should go there"...but never quite making it. Well, Saturday I finally had the opportunity to see the inside of the place!

The party was actually held in a large private area that featured its own bar, flat screen TV's, seating and a large dance area. It was completely decorated for the holidays but not overdone.

All told I think there was about 60 or so people there at the height of the evening; maybe more (I'm terrible at calculating numbers of people; I'm also terrible at guessing people's ages - when I first met Master he had me completely convinced that he was 5 years younger than me!)...and it was definitely an above-average looking crowd. Apparently, the couple who organizes and hosts the party attempts to keep their invitee list full of pretty people.

We had been told about the party by a couple we have been communicating with on email. We originally met this couple; let's call them Blondie and Big Daddy, at my very first hotel-takeover party (I haven't blogged about that night yet!)...Blondie has amazing breasts and that night she was wearing a little skirt and pasties and that's about it. Let's put it this way - I was wearing my anchor dress...and I was over-dressed compared to her!

Okay; so they had told us about the party...but not a lot of details. Then, a couple days before Saturday, a good friend of Master's advised him he was going to this same party. He asked if we wanted to go and when we said yes, he asked the host couple to add us to the invitation list. We then got an email asking for pictures - which we dutifully sent (well, Master did). Apparently, we passed the test because they replied that we were "definitely invited" - funny.

The host-couple advised that party-goers could wear "Santa's little helper" / skimpy outfits...I'm assuming this was directed mostly towards the female portion of the couple; but some of the guys did get into the season with humorous outfits which was cool. Since we were invited so late, I wore a black leather top and a velvet halter in burgundy, reds and pinks - I wore this outfit because Master wanted me to wear the footwear I'd brought over to go with the outfit. See, normally I try on between one and four outfits for Him and He decides what I should wear. Well, I threw on my leather dark pink boots while I was naked, just to show Him how they looked and that they were comfortable enough for me to walk and dance around in on all evening; and I guess he really liked them, hehe. He ended up wearing black dress pants and a burgundy button down - so we sorta matched and I loved that. I'm a goofball.

We arrived at the party at around 9:30pm; we actually walked in on the "public side - cool wall bar, big dance floor with a nice stage...I liked it! The restrooms were on this side of the building; there was a door with a "private party" notice listed on it. On the other side of that door was another sign which read "please be dressed to go out to public restrooms"...hehe. On two occasions we went out to use the restrooms and stayed for a bit to listen to the band - they were pretty good and they were playing Green Day!!

We went into the private party and signed in and got our name-tags; went to the bar and did what we do best - ordered some drinks and started talking to each other and forgot about everybody else. After a while I looked around and there were a lot more people at the party. Many of them were dressed in "Santa helper" costumes...I'm really not sure how I feel about those. Some were adorable, a couple were sexy; some were just...a little goofy.

We ended up talking a little bit to one couple we'd met at another party - the girl is nice looking and very friendly/nice; the guy is weird, not very social and...I don't know - weird looking. Thankfully, a bunch of people Master knows (I guess I know them a little) walked in and gave us hugs and hellos and that sort of broke us away from cute girl/weird guy couple.

Eventually, Master's friend and his wife arrived and I had the chance to meet them. They are nice. He had brought his flogger with him. Wow. That's kind of cool. I ended up getting whacked with it a couple of times (Master).

Then I looked over across the room and saw a girl in a very conservative black skirt, mary-jane heels, and a shimmery zip up top; with long dark thick dark blond hair. I couldn't see her face; but she was with a very tall guy - so I just knew it was Blondie. I took Master's hand; and walked him over...and I put my hand on her gorgeous hair and said "Hi Blondie"...and she said she had just noticed me too - and we talked and got re-acquainted with each other and Master and Big Daddy. She asked me to do a line dance that had just started and we got out on the dance floor - unfortunately we were both immediately pre-occupied with the girl in front of us - or rather her butt - she was right in front of us; wearing a little black and red lingerie set (Master's favorite colors - he noticed her right when she came in; too bad for him she was with a troll)...so we ran into each other a little on the dance floor - I didn't mind; we were being a little silly.  We all talked and flirted and found out more about each other. It was fun. Eventually, Master wanted to spend some time with his friends who were there and we went off and did that; and spent some time out in the public area listening to the band...and just hanging out with each other.

We did however, eventually make our way to Santa's Naughty Room...oh, did I not mention that? They had a play room...and I'll write all about it in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment