A Little Naughty

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry XXXmas continued

Master took my hand and we wandered over to Santa's Naughty room. Blondie and Big Daddy were right inside to the left; Big Daddy was leaning up against the wall and holding Blondie - below them and to their left a couple was going at it on a settee. All along the wall of the room to the left were sofas and they were all being well used. To our left was a chair and ottoman and I believe our host and hostess were otherwise engaged there. Directly in front of us was another sofa and Master immediately pointed out that his friends were busy fucking there.

Master proceeded over to his friends to enjoy the view and probably make a comment or two. Other couples were close by and watching as well. Not too long after I joined him, right about the time his friends were finishing up. Master located some towels and moved in as soon as the sofa was vacant and laid the towels down; he sat down, told me to take my panties off and get on my knees. I took my panties off and I got on my knees (of course!) as I asked him if he wanted a blow job....silly question. I unzipped him as he undid his belt and pulled out his already nicely hard cock and began to lick and suck on it. I was sucking on him and intermittently looking up at him - he was watching the host couple on the chair and ottoman in front of us - apparently she looks awesome naked.

Not too many minutes into my blow job, Master said "you can call them over if you want"; I looked up and he indicated Blondie and Big Daddy, so I stopped what I was doing and turned around and made the universal (is it? I think so) hand gesture of "please come here"...and apparently, they saw me and responded quickly because the next thing I know Blondie was on the sofa next to Master and leaning over looking at me suck him. She leaned in even closer and asked if she could suck on him...I said "of course you can"...and she did - we sucked his cock and kissed each other. At some point Big Daddy leaned in and rubbed his hand and fingers on my pussy which I liked very much. After a while he stopped and I turned around to see that he was disrobing. Alrighty then.

Have I mentioned I drank a bit that night?

Things are a little hazy - but I have the highlights in place. At some point Big Daddy was going down on me and Master was going down on Blondie while I was sucking on and playing with Blondie's left breast which is super nice. Apparently, Blondie is a squirter and was careful to advise Master prior to her orgasm. He appreciated that. Big Daddy is like Master - he likes to kiss, seriously kiss, and I was super compliant and kissed him back even though I'm not ALWAYS into kissing people. I think its because I like the way he looks and acts. He's cool, relaxed, not overly pushy.

I know that Blondie rode Master (I heard her say "he's going to fuck me now" and Big Daddy immediately reached for a bag full of condoms - too cute - Master has his own) for quite a while as she squatted over him - which is very hard work. He said her cum just poured out of her so she seemed to enjoy it but at some point she advised him she was tired so they changed position and he got her on all fours and she sucked on Big Daddy while Master fucked her - - I played with her breasts and had a great view.

At some point Master fucked me while I was bent over Big Daddy sucking on his cock. That made me cum (again).

Big Daddy is very good with his fingers (Master did give him a good pointer for me - go slow!)...and I came quite a few times like that.

Some statistics - the girls got to cum a lot more than the guys (duh); the guys were completely naked at the end and the girls merely had their skirts hiked up (ha!)

It was fun, they are sexy and relaxed and I hope we get to see them again.

Let's see. "After", we went to the restrooms and headed back out to the bar area and ordered another drink a piece (this was a big mistake for me!), we danced; Master surprised me by dancing about 16 bars of salsa with me (What?! he's been holding out on me); and then I danced with the male half of one couple in Master's group of friends. I don't really remember that much - apparently I was a little crazy and super friendly. Oh.

At some point we left the club and headed towards the Irish pub across the street. It will be important to keep  in mind, for the remainder of this narrative, that I was pretty buzzed (read drunk). The bar was very full so I forced my way in between a pole and a very cute boy who was talking to a gorgeous Asian girl and another guy. Master was behind me. I ordered our drinks and turned around to look at Master as I waited. The cute boy caught my eye...and a conversation ensued. I don't really remember that much but apparently my input to the conversation involved my telling them that we had just got laid across the street and asking which of the guys was going to "get" the girl. When one of the guys quipped that she was his mother I asked if I could watch him breast feed. Hmmm....a mess I was? Yes.

We headed towards the other end of the bar where another college age couple was dithering over getting "one more shot". I jumped in and encouraged them to not only have another shot, but to have a car bomb; I also added that we would join them. Oh boy. Master was apparently enjoying my hilarity (he'd get to "enjoy" my hangover the next day)...and let me go. I flirted with the college age girl, the bartender (glasses, adorable) and generally made an ass of myself (I'm sure).

At some point, we were the only ones left in the bar; having become engrossed with adorable male bartender and his female counterpart and apparent girlfriend, in a conversation that hinged on swinging and their potential interest in same. Master informs me that male bartender was a lot more enthusiastic than female bartender. I mostly remember male bartender grabbing female bartender's ass for our amusement.

At some point I suppose we left and went home. Apparently, I passed out on the sofa after thinking I could stay up. yeah, right.

The next morning we had sex probably 6 or 7 times, in a 2-3 hour period - pretty amazing!...then and only then did I start to feel the effects of drinking too much. Master got me dressed and to Ale House for an ambulatory bloody mary (or three)...he's sweet like that.

That's what Sunday afternoons after a holiday party are for right?

No comments:

Post a Comment