A Little Naughty

Sunday, December 4, 2011

a little fantasy

sooo....someone female asked me provide a little fantasy scene for her...how'd I do?


You arrive at his place; I'm there already - tied up to the sex swing. Music is playing, candles are going. He'll quickly undress you, kiss you place you on the bed in front of me...go down on you while I watch. Eventually you will get close to cumming so he'll stop...flip you over so you are facing me while he dons a condom; and fuck you doggie style while I watch your face. 

He won't fuck you long - because he's going to tie you up...right next to me. And blind fold you. If I've been good he may let me loose for a while so I can lick your pussy and feel your body, kiss you. Maybe.

Then his friends will arrive; they'll get something to drink and sit down on the sectional in the living room. We'll hear them talking - they'll look around the corner into the bedroom to see us. 

He'll untie us; walk us out there...have us get on the (large) cocktail table and show our pussies to our guests; masturbate ourselves. His friends will get hard-ons...if they take them out themselves fine (they probably will); otherwise we'll be ordered to get them out for them. He'll order us to give the guys blow jobs. You'll start on one end and I'll start on the other. At some point one of the guys will condom up and get behind me and fuck me; but I have no doubt he will save your pussy for himself, get behind you and fuck your pussy...and your ass. 

After you've made his friend cum; he'll tell me to go put on my strap on. He'll lift you up from doggie onto your knees and have me on my knees in front of you; I'll slide my strap on into your pussy while he fucks your ass - DP'ing you while I play with your tits; his friends watching. He'll have a hand on your hips and a hand around your neck. We'll fuck you DP until you cum; he'll have one of the guys take pictures of your pussy and ass being DP'd...so that you can have a souvenir of your time with us.

1 comment: